Social Media Plans
Your social media management should bring these words to mind: Consistent. Relevant. Engaging. Are you building your online community? Are you creating original graphics and video? Social Media management is about strategy, and tactics, and frankly vision and finesse. Knowing your target demographic and matching it with the right vehicle is essential. Bottom line: you need a sound strategy.
Social Media Set up or Social Media Review
Set-up $175 (one time fee)
We create a Facebook and an Instagram account for your business. Includes a 30 minute consult helping you identify your target audience and create your content bucket and over-arcing voice for posting. Then we hand it all back to you.
Review $175 (one time fee)
We take a look at your Social Media accounts and your website. We evaluate your posts and the cohesive nature of your social media with your website then meet with you and go over all our findings. We then provide you with specific and detailed suggestions on how you might improve your posts so as to reach your business goals.
Social Media Management
Facebook and plus one $500 per month
Our most popular package!
Includes the initial 60 minute meeting where we learn about our business and your targeted customers. Then we will recommend your plus one - maybe it is Instagram or YouTube? Or Google Business? Or Pinterest? Or maybe it is a weekly blog or monthly newsletter.
We become your social media management team. This includes:
- daily posting (week day), where appropriate, with graphics
- Curated and original content
- Focus on your target customers/prospects
- Implement results driven strategies
- Grow and engage your followers
- Drive traffic to the website of your choice
- Create and manage ads, polls and contests
Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns will have their own budgets which will be agreed upon BEFORE we begin running ads.
Minimum 6 month contract.
Branding Campaign & Social Media Management
- Create a 12 Month Vision Plan & Calendar
- A 90 minute deep dive consultation where we clarify your profit streams and define your goals.
- A calendar that clearly assigns activities and the workload delegation between our staff and yours.
- Quarterly results reporting for accountability of work assigned, engagement growth and all goals from the original Vision Plan.
Branding Strategy Includes:
- Creation of overall message cohesion (who are you, what you do and what you stand for).
- Plus what-not-to-do advice for social media
- Creation of a signature style to be used in all print and digital marketing which will be shared with your webmaster to make appropriate updates
- Design all print and digital collateral with your signature style (i.e. social media headers, original graphics, brochures, business cards, YouTube thumbnails, etc.) that you need, depending on your business.
Social Media Management Includes
- Growing your digital community through engagement on Facebook and Instagram.
- Posting to Facebook (unless otherwise determined) five days per week with 2 original graphics and 3 curated articles/graphics. You may share all original graphics to any platform you wish.
- Facebook advertising may be advised and will require a separate budget.
Little Woods Marketing works as your consultant so that you can reach the goals set forth in the Vision Plan: giving ideas, recommendations and suggestions. It will be up to you, the client, to implement these activities.
This is a 12 month commitment.
Lake Wylie Today
The Award-Winning Lifestyle Magazine of Lake Wylie, South Carolina
Lake Wylie Today is the quarterly magazine that highlights the leisure and excitement of lakeside living and our comfortable, small-town atmosphere. Lake Wylie has a thriving business community and is one of the fastest growing areas in our region. Located in historic York County, South Carolina — just south west of Charlotte, NC, Lake Wylie is convenient to regional commercial and cultural centers.
Each issue has an overall editorial slant:
- Spring is the Healthy issue with a feature called Healthy, Wealthy and Wise that covers all sorts of healthy objectives – physical, mental, healthy financial, healthy homes etc.
- Summer is all about Summer Fun on Lake Wylie and really embraces lake living.
- Fall is the Green issue with articles encouraging green living practices and things folks are already doing to be greener.
- Winter is the Holiday issue with shopping and giving (charity) ideas as well as information on where to have holiday parties.
Lake Wylie Today Summer 2017 Issue was awarded First Place by the South Carolina Press Association in March 2018.
Lake Wylie Today Fall 2013 Issue was awarded First Place by the South Carolina Press Association in March 2014.
Click on the photo below to see the online version.