Social Media Plans
Your social media management should bring these words to mind: Consistent. Relevant. Engaging. Are you building your online community? Are you creating original graphics and video? Social Media management is about strategy, and tactics, and frankly vision and finesse. Knowing your target demographic and matching it with the right vehicle is essential. Bottom line: you need a sound strategy.
Social Media Set up
$175 (one time fee)
We create a Facebook and an Instagram account for your business. Includes a 30 minute consult helping you identify your target audience and create your content bucket and over-arcing voice for posting. Then we hand it all back to you.
Social Media Management
Facebook $350 per month
Facebook and Instagram $625 per month
We become your social media management team. That includes:
- daily posting with graphics
- weekly video, slideshow or gif
- Curated and original content
- Focus on your target customers/prospects
- Implement results driven strategies
- Grow and engage your followers
- Drive traffic to the website of your choice
- Create and manage ads, polls and contests
Minimum 3 month contract.
Social Media Management PRO
This is a long-term marketing and management relationship. It includes the Social Media Management package outlined above. It also includes:
– Quarterly collaboration with you and your team to fine tune targets and enhance focus. A "thinking out of the box" strategy session.
– Quarterly reporting analysis on engagement, customer and prospect growth, and website traffic.
Without a doubt, this plan is for the business that aspires to be extremely active on social media.
Minimum commitment is one year.
Lake Wylie Today
The Award-Winning Lifestyle Magazine of Lake Wylie, South Carolina
Lake Wylie Today is the quarterly magazine that highlights the leisure and excitement of lakeside living and our comfortable, small-town atmosphere. Lake Wylie has a thriving business community and is one of the fastest growing areas in our region. Located in historic York County, South Carolina — just south west of Charlotte, NC, Lake Wylie is convenient to regional commercial and cultural centers.
Each issue has an overall editorial slant:
- Spring is the Healthy issue with a feature called Healthy, Wealthy and Wise that covers all sorts of healthy objectives – physical, mental, healthy financial, healthy homes etc.
- Summer is all about Summer Fun on Lake Wylie and really embraces lake living.
- Fall is the Green issue with articles encouraging green living practices and things folks are already doing to be greener.
- Winter is the Holiday issue with shopping and giving (charity) ideas as well as information on where to have holiday parties.
Lake Wylie Today Summer 2017 Issue was awarded First Place by the South Carolina Press Association in March 2018.
Lake Wylie Today Fall 2013 Issue was awarded First Place by the South Carolina Press Association in March 2014.
Click on the photo below to see the online version.